However, were Trap-Jaw with me during my adventure in Vietnam, there'd be no epic tales from Asia this week!

Shootin' The Breeze
Alex discusses where he's going to base himself, and what that might mean to the show.
I discover my
We then discuss the format war, which is heating up yet again as Blue-Ray loses ground.
We also mention the epic China airlines plane explosion and the more amazing fact that no one was killed.
Tales From Asia: Vietnam
Yes, this does involve people seeing my genitals enmasse AGAIN. As male genitalia is Alex's favourite subject, he listens intently.
I paid a visit to Dam Sen water park, can you guess what happens?
Here's a hint, see-through shorts, transexuals and public embarrassment.
Here's a youtube video of the water park that I found.
News
Singaporean anime distributor Odex, denied third court order.
Downloaders cite quality as a reason for downloading in the first place. Odex place up to 12 episodes on a disc "bootlegger style".
Animax in Africa
Alex throws a hundred cliches into the mix. He then begins an epic rant about Holland and their terrible history with colonization.
(I know we have a few dutch listeners, feel free to e-mail us or leave comments)
Jesus: The Manga
Now, I KNOW Toki from Hokuto No Ken and Jesus are related.

Alex also defends his hardcore Mormon beliefs.
It's a wrap!
It's a shorter and somewhat less-than-epic episode, as I just got back to Hong Kong and Alex is setting off tommorow, but we'll be back with a more anime-intensive, longer episode next week.