October 27, 2007

Anime Pacific Episode 45: Sow, was that good for yew?

Download Episode 45 here.


I am the Marie Curie of podcasting, as I have finally ridden the podcasting world of that podcasting plague; Alex.

Well, not really, he's just absent this week, so this is an Alex-free episode.

Pork your pork at Rappongi's beastiality restaurant

Amusing article on this here.

Very touching, the increasing love and understanding between man & beast.

MaleMail

Kent sends us a delightful rebuttal about Alex's comments re: Kent's mother.

We get another e-mail, hopefully in jest, from our good chum, Regan of AnimeTalk fame.

Anime Pacific's resident artiste e-mails with his old website with more lovely bacteria.

Anime Person Of The Week: Masamune Shirow



Wikipedia page here.

It's certainly been a while since we had this segement! The secretive Manga-ka has been bogged down in the last decade with increasing technobabble and pretenciousness. Will Ghost-Hound redeem him?

It's a wrap!

I talk a little bit about Anime news and also the current situation with Nova.





Until next week, my darlings. Hopefully this won't be a solo-job and this podcast can be saved from mediocracy.