January 27, 2008

Episode 54: When Japanese cops get angry

Download Episode 54 here.


Show notes are brief this episode, I just spent the day rolling around in mud in what probably has been Hong Kong's mistiest, coldest winters day in years. I also heroically took a plastic pellet to the thumb today whilst ducking for cover; It hurt. Typing hurts.

Yet, I endure the pain for you; the listener.

Yet another Chit-Chat episode, largely on some funny events that occured in Asia over the week as well as a length discussion about the "state of the industry" with ADV's current woes.

I see your fingers heading for the ALT key and the F4 key...NO, STOP!



Phew! Nothing like a bit of poo eating to keep the rabbl....uh...I mean our delightful audience with us.

Hong Kong fireworks


I was playing an obscure Half Life 2 mod during New Years eve. I'm da bomb, I know.




Human Pachinko






Who said Japanese police run away from a confrontation?





Until next week, my pretties. A more traditional episode, we promise!