In this picture, we were about 4 stores away from Murni's.
+and+beyond%21.jpg)
The tables (and customers) of Murni's stretches all the way past over 10 stores- even setting up tables directly in front of Secret Recipe.
There were a number of us, so we took up three tables. Can't really see anything, but here's a shot of the stuff we ate (and drank):
There were a number of us, so we took up three tables. Can't really see anything, but here's a shot of the stuff we ate (and drank):
+food+and+lighting+contrast.jpg)
BTW- the previous pic is half-dark because we were under the building, while the other half is bright because the street lights, moon-light, etc were shining there.
So, what makes this mamak so special? I believe it's the unique food they server there: stuff like Ayam Special (Chicken Special)- which is basically Chicken wrapped with Roti Canai (will review that sometime later).
+Ayam+Special.jpg)
And then there's this dish a friend was challenged to eat: Maggi Mee Goreng Maryland - double portion of fried Maggi Mee (instant noodles) with a chicken chop. Apparently, the portion was much larger last time.
+maggi+mee+goreng+maryland.jpg)
Remember what I said about the tables stretching out all over the place? Here's how dangerously far it stretches out to:
+dangerously+close.jpg)
Out onto the road! But then again- I guess this is pretty normal in Malaysia.
So after dinner/supper, we went to look for some movie to watch.
So after dinner/supper, we went to look for some movie to watch.
+pirated+dvds.jpg)
Sorry- neither Idol DVDs nor pr0n.
+pirated+cds.jpg)
Not only movies and series- music CDs as well. BTW- those two are my pirate friends |D
+pirates.jpg)
But in the end, I still don't see what's so great about Murni's... I personally think the food is average- But if you're around the PJ area, you might want to try getting a place... Good luck with that. ^^; It's packed crazy.
+to+infinity....jpg)