February 26, 2008

SOS Brigade Keychains

I mentioned I was going to talk about this "too long" ago..

So here it is- my Nagato Yuki keychain! ^^


In a lame play of words, I decided it would be cool to shorten "Yuki keychain" into "Yukiychain".

It's pretty well made and the paint colors are good. Her eyes are very well done, and I've got nothing to complain about it. Maybe just that the SOS plate gets in the way sometimes, but it's bearable.

Recently, I got a Kyon Keychain too.


Mmm.. Just decided. I shall call it Kyonchain.

.... Doesn't sound too good. *laughs*

Oh well.. No complaints about this either. They're both very well made.

Now I'm left to hunt Haruhi, Mikuru, and Koizumi.

EDIT: March 11th
You can get these @ One Utama in Bandar Utama. Look for Comic Paradise (close to bookstore "Popular"), and they're hanging just outside the store. One costs RM 5.90.