February 29, 2008

Thanks to dannychoo.com and everyone else

Woohoo! My counter has been around for two days, and I've surprisingly got 238 views already! (big accomplishment for me [yes, I am a sad person]).
I'm guessing most of you visitors are from dannychoo.com, eh?

I just wanna say thanks for visiting (whether you'll come back or not), thanks for the support, thanks for bothering to check out my blog, and thanks a lot to Danny Choo for being kind and linking all of us otaku up. ^^

And of course, thanks to my friends as well, who visit faithfully. ^^

I'll do my best to keep good things coming your way!


Highly contrasting to what I just said, I'll (probably) be focusing on watching anime today, and will work on blog designs when I get back. (That's what I always say, but...)

お楽しみに! (I look forward to more good times!)

EDIT- March 1st, 12:26 PM
Ah- The hit counter had only been around for a day at that time.. Ah well. It's been 2 1/2 days and I'm at 400+ hits (though quite a bit must have been racked up by myself..). Thanks for all the page views~ :D