I wish.
I went out with a couple of friends to Times Square for some shopping and a good time.
But before I start, a couple of dead bees for good luck.

Anyway, my brother and myself were to get down to Times Square by taking a LRT to KL Sentral, then crossing the road to the Monorail, and take that down to Imbi. More info on how to take an LRT/Monorail down to Times Square here. (Warning, site has background music)
Here's a shot I took while walking backwards. The white thing you see to the right of the picture is the LRT. But I guess that's pretty obvious, huh?

So we got onto the Monorail successfully.
It's my first time riding the Monorail, so I was a little excited. I'm such a child~
BTW, I didn't know the Monorail was.. man-handled.

My brother and I arrived a little early. So we went to meet a friend (who was even earlier) in Borders. Turns out our planner (who was supposed to be the earliest), wasn't there yet.
We hung around til about 40 minutes past the meeting time, when our leader showed up. lol~
I'm guessing it was fine with all of us though, since we were mostly reading stuff. Wahaha.
Soon enough, we headed off to our first batch of destinations: Figure shops.
I was in heaven! Bishoujo figures left, bishoujo figures right. Bishoujo figures up, bishoujo figures down! T'was wonderful..
Also saw this collection of Shana figures. RM 348 for the whole batch! I don't think that's too bad.. (is it?) (Two or three figures were cut off in the picture)

We stopped at a bunch of figure shops, but alas, one can't shop for figures for too long. All the drooling and nosebleeds can cause bodily harm.
So we headed off to our next destination! The arcade!

No, that's not the arcade, but is the Times Square indoor theme park.
Doesn't look too bad in the afternoon.

Too bad there was close to nobody in the park, though. Almost only 1 ride was active at a time. (in fact, that might have been the case)
Pushing the sad theme park aside, the arcade was much better than most arcades I've been to. The choice of games were good, and the tokens cost RM 0.50 each. If you're ever down in Times Square, be sure to give this arcade a try.
Of all the games, there was one that really struck me with awe. After Burner Climax.
Here are two ke-tai videos of an expert playing the game:
But besides that awesome game, another thing caught my attention. It grabbed my attention and wouldn't let go of it.
What was it?
GOTH-LOLI!!!

I could only bear to take pictures from behind.. Was too shy to ask them to take a picture with me. More goth-loli here. BTW, does anyone else besides me like goth-loli? My friends think of it as "La-la." I find that quite annoying. @_@ It's a fashion, for goodness' sake!
Oh, btw, I haven't told you the name of the theme park yet, now have I? I'm still not gonna tell you, but this picture says a thousand words:

But in this case, it really just says 13 words.
This ride looks like fun. I've sat on something like that before, though..

After the arcade, we were off to bowling. Two ladies went shopping for some more stuff, so we had to wait for them.
This wasn't at all a problem, of course, because right across the bowling alleys, there was a game shop, figure shop, and Anime·Tech. The three stores were right next to each other, so there was easy access to much anime goods.
So my first pick was the shop in the middle- the figure shop. More bishoujo figures~ ^^
Spotted some familiar figures (don't know too much about the figure industry), but nothing that makes me wanna show it to you guys.
After everyone had caught up with me (I was the first to rush into the shop), I started to look at stuff other than bishoujo figures (tsk, tsk).
While I was looking at some Star Wars goods, a friend pointed out to me.

LOLWTFBBQ? I thought. We went to the other side of the aisle and.. WOAH.
GU-G-GU-GU- It's GUNDAM!
GU-G-GU-GU- It's GUNDAM!

Okay, so that picture exaggerates a little because it's shot from a lower altitude, but hey - it's still a lot.
The aisle was stuffed with Bandai goods (and maybe some other stuff too).
The aisle was stuffed with Bandai goods (and maybe some other stuff too).

It was rather overwhelming. I couldn't identify about 85% of the goods, though I have seen some before.
This, I didn't know existed. It's huge!

Some Gundam I recognized.

I'm not really a Gundam fan. ^^; I have/am only watching Gundam 00, though I intend to start on Gundam SEED sometime.
This, I didn't know existed. It's huge!

Some Gundam I recognized.

I'm not really a Gundam fan. ^^; I have/am only watching Gundam 00, though I intend to start on Gundam SEED sometime.

No offense to Turn A Gundam fans, but this has got to be the weirdest/ugliest/funniest Gundam I have seen. I CAN'T UNSEE IT!

And here's another thing I noticed: Patlabor. Don't see much(?) about Patlabor here, so I know just about nothing of it.

There were a lot more goodies in that store, but I'm just gonna skip them ^^; Otherwise, it'd be too much to mention.
T'was nothing weird about the place- except this perhaps.
So anyway, after we visited the figure shop, we went next door to Anime·Tech.
T'was nothing weird about the place- except this perhaps.

For some weird reason, they placed this figure with its @$! pointed at all viewers. No idea who that is/where it came from though. Can anyone tell me? ^^;
Another thing about this section of Times Square is that the place is designed to look old. ^^; Here's a pillar:

I would've taken a picture of the wall, but the rest would have left without me. ^^;
We arrive at our next stop, and the first thing I noticed was this bowling ba- I mean, this Watermelon.

It's nice an' shiny, isn' it?
The bowling alley was shiny too.

But then again, I guess all bowling balls and all bowling lanes are shiny.
After two fulfilling games, the rest of us who were still around decided to look for a place to eat. And on the way down, I spotted a tie shop. Have never seen a shop dedicated to ties before. I think.
Found some interesting ties. This one cost about.. RM 119, I believe.

Looks cute though. ^^;
So, back to restaurant hunting. We had a look at the directory, but couldn't decide on a place to eat (We're Malaysians). So we opted for, "walk around and see got what to eat la."
Came across some funny sounding shops. ^^;

BTW- just so you know, Duck in chinese is slang(?) for a male prostitute. ^^; I don't believe that was the shop owner's intention, though.
Here's another: My friends were laughing at "Nudle" which they read so it sounded like "nude." I dunno. I found it a little... lame ^^; Sorry guys~ :P (There's one of my friends posing, btw)

Even stranger was the name of the restraunt. "SIAM SQUARE" Siam is Hokkien(?)(not too sure about this) for "get lost." Or something. But since the restraunt has Thai Nudes- oops, I mean Thai Nudles, that mustn't be their intention. Siam is probably some Thai word in this case ^^;

In the end, we settled for Teppanyaki, since the other restraunts were too expensive/no good.
After a satisfying dinner, the rest wanted to go back to the arcade. lol
So off we went.
Here's a shot of the theme park at night... Looks very nice.

Back at the arcade, I tried the game "Seeing is Believing" for a second time. (It's a sniping game)
I put in the two tokens.
Hit the start button.
Waited for the game to start.
and *FZZZHHHH*

lol. I didn't bother complaining, and just walked away. ^^;
So, we basically played off til 10 PM, and headed back for the monorail, then switched back to the LRT.
The LRT, unlike the monorail, isn't "piloted."

"And that's pretty much it. ^^"
...is what I thought, but since a friend is staying over, the battle rages on, even now....
I'm a little sleepy now, actually.. (lol)
Perhaps I should sleep soon.