This post shows a little of what a week in my life is like in Malaysia. Had originally intended to post much more pictures, but realized today that it was too much, so I'm going to be breaking those down into seperate posts. It's my first time doing it, so if I'm not good, let me know why and I'll do better next time.
Anyway, I start off at PJ Old Town, at around 8:30 PM. Was having dinner with my uncle from the UK at Restaurant Heng Kee. (Didn't manage to get a picture of the food, since I forgot. lol)

Then it's off to a friend's house to collect some stuff. Has an incredible amount of unused electronics.

You'll see lots of rubbish piled up carelessly along the roads. Tourist areas and some busy areas (like shopping malls) are kept clean though. Sadly, the rubbish will be staying there until much later, as our "clean up force" is very ineffecient.

On the last Sunday of the month, I help out in the "Children's church" as somewhat of an "IT guy."

Saw this at One Utama. Now we know what knights look like during their free time.

A tree collapsed onto a car. The weird thing is, there was neither strong wind, nor any rain. Old age?

At another dinner, a politician was going around from table to table greeting the people and securing votes. When he came to our table, my uncle started questioning him ^^;

Has been pretty jammed along Old Klang Road these days.. anyone know why?

Off to a mamak for breakfast. (Mamak is a slang word for any 24-hour restraunt run by an Indian)

Was crossing the over-head bridge when I recalled not seeing any over-head bridges in the US. Probably because the people there are nice enough to stop for you to cross. Are there over-head bridges in your region?

This is another fairly common sight in Malaysia- roadside stalls selling stuff like goreng pisang. (Fried banana) Makes for a good snack.

Elections are coming, and the political parties start spamming banners all over the place. They're supposed to have a budget of RM 30,000 to promote (I think), but they always go overboard and explain it as being "sponsored."

A morning walk- Noticed that some cars don't bother to signal just because it's early in the morning. If you're coming to Malaysia, you might wanna watch out for snatch-thieves too.

Lunch with some friends at Nando's, Citrus Park (OUG). Love their spicy sauce and chicken. Definitely recommended. Do you have a Nando's restraunt near you?
Another common sight- Game stores (which mostly sell pirated games). Didn't spot any MiWi at Citrus Park, but saw some at One Utama. More pirated game consoles later.

Another stall- this one in the alley. Might wanna avoid eating too much from these stalls. They're not usually very clean ^^;

Friday night and it's off for a weekly meeting.

Then I spend my Saturday doing miscellaneous stuff.
That, is a bit of what my week in Malaysia is like. Will be doing this again, but won't be giving a heads up ^^;