March 08, 2008

Anime Pacific Episode 58: You say Regina, I say Ragina

Download Episode 58 here.



Another slightly chit-chatty episode, but this time, with an Anime Review!

Edit: Added link to Kitaro on the right. Also, check out this fantastic article about it, here.


How could anyone NOT like the opening to this:



Shootin The Breeze

Alex discusses The Last Man who managed to leave his home without severe anal hemoraging

We lament the death of D&D's creator.





Alex also points us to an article that explains why D&D was so good.

Alex (yet again) wants to let you suburbanites know about something disturbing.

Finally, we discuss something very awesome, sent in by the very lovable lad, N15PCA.

Review: Irresponsible Captain Tylor

Unfortunately, the DVD seems to be out of stock and/or out of print and isn't as easy to find as I thought. So I'm afraid I can't post a link. Try E-Bay, it worked for me!



Definitely in both me and Alex' top 10; It's THAT good.

It's a wrap!

Next week, Appleseed;Ex Machina!