Here's a little bit of my 'visit' there..
Like those toys you get for every KFC Chicky meal you purchase- he's the guy behind it..
Of course- he's not limited to toys only (I believe he does the design, rather than mass production), but other stuffs as well- like mugs, bottles, etc.
A shelf of his products. (Stuff at the bottom of de pic is my workstuffs.)

More goods at the end of the one-room office. (Stuff on the brown carpet be more workstuffs.)

Some clothes. Not too sure if he did them as well, but I think so?

The floor is the widest workplace we had, so it's on to the floor to work.

Had to censor it with my (newly-made) Mizu-marks, since it's stuff I can't show yet. ^^;
(BTW- the "Can't show!" is a reference to certain fansubs of a certain anime. Anyone can catch it?)
On one of the walls, there were a couple of vintage posters. Not too sure what they're for, though..

Books? Magazines? Just posters?

He had really interesting carpets. I used to love these kind of carpets with random designs on them, coz I'd play games with myself on them. ^^;

There were four desks (three shown, one seperate), but the only workers I know of are my friend, and the girl who was in that day.

Some coolz mecha. Really well made, even though they're so small.

-but, I lie. They're really just flat pieces of plastic that you fit in together in such a way that it becomes "3D".

Of all the items, this was one of my favorites.

I don't have more pictures of it, but the mouth opens up to be a phone. ^^; (Sorry, but I suck at descriptions)
I don't think this was produced by my friend, but it was certainly interesting (to me anyways).

Just a simple track and a tiny remote controlled car-

Some astrojax. Anyone heard of this before? It's a really cool toy. More on this later.

He also had some.. weird paintings(?) up. ^^;


Was a little freakish, but unique in its own way. What do you think of this picture?
Some tupperwares for KFC- this has been released already, and Malaysians should be familiar with the design. ^^

This last item- well, let's say I was a little surprised to see.

He's Stan of Hamtaro, yes? Well, that's the name I remember him by anyway. I used to watch the English dub of the show when it was airing on TV. I kind of miss it. ^^;
My friend wasn't around, so couldn't really get any information about the stuff on the shelves.
Too bad he doesn't do figures. (lol)