March 30, 2008

Episode 61: Anime Spring Season 2008 Preview

Download Episode 61 here.


Yes, it's yet another preview episode where me and Alex drone on about what might or might not suck.


Shootin' The Breeze

Hokuto No Ken; The Arcade Game in FLASH!?

Excuse me while I ejaculate dance for glee.

I bought Wii-Fit!

And it's great!



Alex insists you also watch this (admittedly) hilarious parody trailer:



It's 300 pound (136 KG) limit might be a sore point for, Americans though!

African? Like Japanese girls?

Go to Okinawa!

Looks like I won't be, though. I'm so white, I was labelled as "powder" (an old obscure movie) in High school just to illustrate how white I was/am.



Spring Season Preview

For your reference, the order of the shows we discuss is exactly the same as the Star Crossed Anime Blog.

We're excited about:

Golgo 13

Macross Frontier



Allison to Lillia



Kaiba (Dane only)

Bus Gamer (Alex)



Top Secret

Library Wars



Real Drive



Promos:

Up A Paddle
Anime 82