March 27, 2008

Self-Hair Cut

Was a little busy yesterday, so didn't manage to find the time to update. ^^;

So- what was I busy with, you ask?

You see, despite being an otaku, I'm quite concerned about my hair (I don't know why either). Concerned enough to the point that I don't like getting my hair cut at barbers/hairstylists. Well- maybe I just don't like going to barbers/hairstylists because it's time consuming ^^;

So then, what do I do about my hair? I cut it myself. I've hinted before once that I did so, but that was before I met a lot of you.

This time, I decided to have a step-by-step process of what goes on when I cut my own hair. Here we go!

Step 1: Secure some scissors, a comb, and a mirror. That'll be all you need.


Step 2: Seal off the premises. Very important.


Step 3: Wet hair.


Step 4: Comb down hair and scream.


Step 5: Cut hair to desired length. In-the-process might look creepy, like this.


WARNING: Using this method to cut one's hair might result in SHFS- Suddenly Hairy Feet Syndrome.


Step 6: When done cutting hair, wash/sweep away all hairs on floor.


Step 7: Make sure all hair has been washed to drainage before proceeding with next step.


Step 8: Pick up hair and throw away. DO NOT USE TO MAKE FAKE MOUSTACHE.


Step 9: Wash clean scissors and comb.

Step 10: Take a nice shower to wash off extra hairs.

Step 11: If you did it right, get laughed at by your friends. If you did it wrong, get laughed at by your friends.


And that, my friends, is vaguely how you cut your own hair. I definitely don't recommend that girls do it though ^^; Too risky.

Now, if you're wondering about how I cut the back of my hair.. Well, let's just say I'm a "really faithful person."