The image of Haruhi is, of course, much clearer than you see in this picture.

Attached to the flash plate is a hook and it comes with keychain links, and a phone strap, so you can change it as you please. It's quite heavy, and adds quite a bit of weight if you hang it on your handphone, but it's not too heavy for the strap.

On the other side, there's a metal sheet (unremovable) that says 「涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱」 or "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu" (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi). This side can get scratched easily, and is extremely glossy, so it can get dirty quickly too. Scratches are highly visible because of its gloss. (This was the best shot I could get without the light reflecting off of it)
This is the solar panel.

Other Haruhi accessories I showed in my accessories pool include the Kyon and Yuki keychains which I have already covered here.
A flash plate costs RM9.90.
See more flash plates here.
Flash plates can be found @ Anime·Tech, Mid Valley Megamall, and most other Anime·Tech stores.