I finally managed to find me a can, and bought it without a second thought.

Honestly, I didn't really like it. I guess I'm not really a coffee person? (I've only drank coffee once before, this being my second time)
The Boss coffee commercials feature Alien Tommy Lee Jones- here's a short description about their advertisements (taken from YouTube):
Alien Tommy Lee Jones came to Japan to research the human on earth.Here's one of the advertisements:
When he first came to earth, he went to a movie theater and saw Tommy Lee Jones in a film.
So the alien decided to decorate himself to be Tommy Lee Jones and trying out different occupations and observe the human behavior.
Only he went to Japan....
And here's the one that made me search for the coffee:
See more (subbed) Tommy Lee Jones Boss Coffee advertisements here.
Have you drank Boss Coffee before? How was it?
BTW- One can of Boss Coffee for you at RM 1.60 each.