April 07, 2008

Code Geass R2 - Episode 01

*SPOILER WARNING!*

Just finished Code Geass R2 a few minutes ago and-

I haven't felt this good about any anime in quite a while, but I think I was expecting something a little more glorious. It's still great to be watching them in action, though. Have missed them very much ^^ (Especially C.C.!)

If you haven't watched Code Geass R2, you are hereby condemned to death by Inferno Bullet Train, and will be resurrected and given three days to watch it. If you should fail to watch it during the allotted three days, a sentence of death by the Burning Web of Judgment will be passed.

The first part of the episode is pretty carefree, the middle portion, things get more serious. The last bit is the real deal.

Here are some screenshots for you to enjoy. Have only got shots of the opening and last bit though. ^^;

C.C. - Makes good wallpaper.



A new Knightmare- Seems pretty different from anything up til now.


Good ol' Lancelot.


A Knight of the Rounds- Don't know her name, and don't know the Knightmare. I'll find out when I see more of her.


The Guren Nishiki- I love this Knightmare.


Toudou (I'm assuming it's him) versus another Knightmare. I don't know, but I'm guessing that's one of the Knights of the Rounds too?


A Knightmare of the Chinese Union- looks pretty funky. Xingke (second from left) seems like he's going to be an interesting character.


This guy looks like Orange-kun. He even has an orange background. Yay for Orange-kun!


Lelouch on a horse (again). They put him on a horse in the opening of the previous season too.. Some kind of hidden meaning?! (NSFW)


ルルーシュの弟。 Lelouch's little brother. He be Rollo. I also sees golden Knightmare in background. Hope he doesn't become the next Kira Yamato, as he appears to have that potential.


Lelouch x C.C.. I love this pairing. 魔王と魔女。(The Warlock and the Witch)


Lelouch- makes good wallpaper.


The Geass cast- seems like Arthur is still alive. I wonder what happened to Sumeragi Kaguya though?


Am anxious to see more of the Black Knights.


Ever wonder where the funny farm came from?


We will defend our momeland.


You'll be seeing lots of this expression throughout the episode.


"Will you take my hand in marriage?"


"To be or not to be, that is the question."


"Did someone order flaming hot pizzas?"


The only time I feel like killing Lelouch. Lucky guy.


Zero reclaims his throne.


Three of the Knights of the Rounds. I'm assuming everyone knows what the true knights of the round were?


Conclusion: Go GAR for Lelouch! (But really.. if you had a choice, go for C.C.)

The new opening- "O2" by Orange Range. It sounds great, but I think it lacks the energy that was in other openings, like "COLORS".



P.S. It took me 4 hours to completely finish the process of uploading all the pictures. The Malaysian internet is a wonderful thing, aye?

EDIT: April 8th, 7:09 PM
Panther reminds me that Pizza Hut is supporting the rebellion.


I also remember finally seeing the Geass symbol on a flag.


I also remember this nice view.


BTW- realized that all the pictures I uploaded were in .bmp format. Last three pictures are in .jpg format.