
I don't really know of any other A&W restaurants, but this outlet is always popular. It's just across Amcorp Mall, and down the Taman Jaya LRT Station. It's been operating for many, many years already (since I was a kid), and is a very popular place to hold parties

It's a fast food restaurant, so there'll be things like hot dogs, nuggets, burgers, etc.

Their Coney Dog-

Here's something you can't find in most other places in Malaysia- "Curly fries". McDonald's has them too, but that's only during the Chinese New Year. As a young boy, I used to beg my mom to take me to A&W, since I could have this there.

For those who don't like curly fries, there are normal french fries.

Then there's their trademark "A&W Rootbeer". It's a huge mug of rootbeer (obviously) with the option of a scoop (or two) of icecream.

This is probably the thing most people think of when hearing, "A&W".
Their food's a little pricey though.. two combo meals and it's RM 24.
Are there any A&W restaurants in your region?
Visit the A&W website here.