April 17, 2008

SOS団 - Widgets

Panther asks, "That Nagato flash widget is pretty kickass. I know where you got it from, but where exactly on that site?"

I don't know if there's a proper way to get the widget off of the site, but here's the code I used:



Yuki Code:
iframe src="http://b.bngi-channel.jp/psp-haruhi/swf/haruhi_swf_sample/yuki512/yuki512.swf" width="210" /iframe



Mikuru Code:
iframe src="http://b.bngi-channel.jp/psp-haruhi/swf/haruhi_swf_sample/mikuru512/mikuru512.swf" width="210" /iframe



Haruhi Code:
iframe src="http://b.bngi-channel.jp/psp-haruhi/swf/haruhi_swf_sample/haruhi512/haruhi512.swf" width="210" /iframe

Just add a "<" in front of "iframe" and a ">" at the end of "width="210"". And don't forget to close the code with the "/iframe" which comes directly after.

If you actually bothered to look at the code, you'll notice that the only changes are "yuki", "mikuru", and "haruhi". ^^;

Anyway, go on and put one of these beauties on your site!

BTW- I'm quite sure I don't have to say this, but I will anyway. The size of the widget is adjustable through the <... width="xxx"> value (there is no need for a <... height="xxx"> value, since it automatically resizes accordingly). All the ones in this post are at 210 px. If you're still confused with how to set it up, let me know, and I'll post up some screenshots of the code instead.