May 06, 2008

Comrade Links

Wasn't sure if my comrades list (at the sidebar) was noticeable enough, so I've added another link list. ^^;

Clicking on the "Links" banner(thumbnail?) will lead to a list of links with "details" of each blog.

Currently, there are no proper details yet (lol), except for an image. The images are based on something I have seen on your blog (egs. a header, profile picture), and if you've any problem with the image I posted for your blog, or are simply not satisfied, let me know, and I'll make appropriate changes.

Back to the point- I'd like it if you, my comrades, could send me a short description of your blog, so I can add it to the "details" bit of your link. You can either post in under a comment here, or mail me at jarylchong[at]yahoo[dot]com. If you're going to mail me, please include your name so I know who you are. ^^;

Also, I'd like to ask- what else should I put under the "details"? Any suggestions?

BTW- tag (label) thumbnails coming soon. An idea I shamelessly ripped off of Danny Choo and Gordon ^^;