May 04, 2008

No Oral Me

Some of you may remember Gordon's post about the toothpaste brand, "Oral Me" (read about it here). I had tried looking for the brand that week, but failed to find it. I continued to search for it the next week, and thought I took some pictures of other brands, but still failed to find "Oral Me". orz

So, until recently, I'll truthfully say I forgot about it ^^; Sorry Gordon.

But anyway, so far, I have failed to find Oral Me.. (lol) As a consolation prize, here are some other brands that contain, "Oral" ^^;



BTW- Colgate over here has "Pokemon" toothpaste. Used to keep bugging my mom to buy it, even though the only difference was the packaging (and toothpaste color I think).


Will continue my hunt for Oral Me.. Have not tried asking the cashier for it though.. am too scared to do that. xD Will get around to that one day..