It's the first of June, meaning almost half a year has passed already.
To mark this, I would like to present some traffic stats, and some
exciting blog news. As a bonus, you'll get a treat if you
scroll read all the way to the bottom.
I understand not everyone is interested in reading about my blog, so...
Click here to read about my blog statsI've only got stats from Alexa to show you, since I can't seem to register for GoStats..

Anyway, yeah. My blog has a traffic rank of 792,641, which I'm very proud of. Of course, I hope to get to a higher rank, but I feel that this change from a 1 million+ rank three months ago is already great progress.
As for my visitors..

Haha,
Panther. Looks like you're not the only one ^^; US, FTW! XD
Glad to see Malaysia is right behind that at 18.8%..
Our neighbor, Singapore comes in next at 6.1%. Thanks for your support guys! Appreciate it!
As for Thailand, Phillipines, and "other countries", not sure how you guys got to my blog, but thanks for your support as well.

I pretty happy with my rank, especially my Malaysian one, but will strive to be better!
So, on to the
exciting news! As of today, this blog has hit 20,000+ views! Banzai!
Also, since blogger doesn't have a comment tracking system, I manually counted the comments on my blog, and am proud to say that are a surprising 335 comments! I honestly expected much less than that.
I'm really happy with the way this blog has grown, and would like to thank all of you guys for helping me get this far. I truly couldn't have done it without you. Thank you all my regular readers, for your ideas, contributions, responses, and links to this blog- and especially for waking me up, and helping me realize that 5-9 posts a day is NOT the way to go (LOL). Also, would like to thank
Danny Choo, and
otaku.fm.
これからもよろしく。 Kore kara mo yoroshiku.
Okay. So you've managed to read my ramblings up til this far. Congratulations ^^;
Click here for your bonus! (Possibly NSFW)