As promised, I took Haruhi out to shoot some photos today.
Click here to see more of my trip with Haruhi to the park
When we got to the park, I wanted to take a few pictures first to test the lighting.
After a few shots, I decided the light was okay, and proceeded to walk Haruhi around the park.
Not. What she really said was, "You better wait for me or I'll sentence you to a week of scrubbing the floors of the SOS-dan clubroom!"
After a short walk, Haruhi wanted to take a break. I don't blame her, the sun was blazing. ^^;
After resting up a bit, we were all ready to go again.
As we continued our walk through the park, Haruhi suddenly stopped and looked at the landscape.
Then she started spouting some nonsense about approving of this place and building Haruhi-land..
Then she pointed to some guys playing basketball and spouted more nonsense about turning them into loyal subjects..
While I was in the park, I thought it would be nice to take some pictures of nature as well.
But Haruhi would have none of it ^^;
I figured it was pointless to argue with Haruhi, so I continued to shoot pictures of her.
Oh, and there was an epic battle too.
I don't remember what happened at the end of the trip though.. The last picture I took was this one:
I feel like I'm forgetting something..
Click here to hide