April 12, 2011

With Regards to Slacking Off



Last week was not an anime week for me. At all. In any way. I mean, I watched some. And then I skipped even doing my weekly update, because the thought of logging into my blog made me blanch. I'm going to sum it up like this: mental exhaustion. You guys aren't here to read about my life, you're here to read about anime, so that is where I will leave it.


So I'm a bit behind on the spring season thus far and still have some winter conclusion episodes to watch and then I have to keep watching new stuff. Here's what going to happen, and with this posted up here I will hold myself to it. Seriously.


4/13: Winter season reflections post
4/14: Spring impressions post
4/15: Wandering Son review
4/16: Fractale review
4/17: IS: Infinite Stratos review
4/18: Kore wa Zombie desu ka review
4/19: Durarara!! episode 3 post
4/20: Level E review
4/21: Yumekui Merry review
4/22: Freezing review
4/23: Bakemonogatari review
4/24: Arakawa Under the Bridge review
4/25: Monochrome Factor review
4/26: Durarara!! episode 4 post
4/27: Highschool of the Dead review
4/28: Skip Beat! review
4/29: Hakushoku to Yousei review
4/30: Kuroshitsuji II review
5/1: Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru
5/2: Durarara!! episode 5 post
5/3: Fate/stay night review


See that giant backlog of reviews? I fear it. I'm going to review the winter anime first though, because I want to stay up-to-date. Then I'll move on to the others I've been watching. So this has me at a review a day (minus a very few days) for the next few weeks. And I will do it.


So there's that.


No more death of Arianna Sterling.