Decided late Friday that I was going to attend the ACGC with my brother, and, at that time, had only thought of it as a "Cabal Official Launch Event", and did not know about the ACGC at all.
Anyway, got onto the LRT about 1:30 PM, and there was this kid that got onto the same train.

He started making lots of noise, going, "Next station, Asia Jaya" along with the PA, and just kept guessing the stations. He added some extra commentary too- like, "Next station, Taman Jaya, and all the Taman, Taman, Taman." (There are a number of stations beginning with "Taman")
Saw some people smiling at the kid. Would you smile? Or would you get upset he was making so much noise?
Before getting out of KL Sentral, we decided to have lunch before we moved on. I grabbed a cuppa coke the wrong way and *splash* - wet a fair bit of my shirt+jeans. Was a little upset about that, and was wondering if it'd show or not, but thank goodness I was wearing black jeans and that coke isn't colorful enough to stain my shirt.
Anyway- crossing over from KL Sentral to the Monorail, there was a market along the path, which I swear wasn't there the last time I went to Times Square KL.

Crowd of people crossing the street to the monorail. I don't normally see such big crowds, but I guess that's because I'm quite a bit of a hikikomori?

At the Times Square main entrance - it seemed like Hotlink had an event going on too. As you can see, not many goers.

We didn't have a clue as to where the event was, so we asked the information counter. Only there, did we find out it was a convention rather than Cabal's official launch event.
At the ACGC event- The Cabal section is full already, even though the event had yet to start.

An exclusive Cabal Box set- which contains.. I-don't-know-what. Use as cosplay items?

Speaking of cosplay, there was also a cosplay competition going on, so there were many cosplayers around. 'Twas my favorite part.
Some Jedi- the bad quality of my phone camera comes in use for once! It enhances the light saber's effect, making it look extremely realisitic.

I was just trying to take as many pictures as I could (spamming shots), so I got some blur ones as well. Coincidentally, this one looked a little like they were fighting.

No fighting going on though.
何?! バンカイだと?! (What?! Did you say, Bankai?!)

But with so many goods all over the place, they had to have some good security.

Of course, you know I kid. He's a cosplayer, but I unfortunately do not know who he is cosplaying as (obviously some kind of trooper/soldier/special ops, but what exactly?)
Another group of cosplayers. Could only recognize Near in this group. Anyone, help name the characters?

There was also someone cosplaying as Komamura, but I think the helmet was quite off. It should look more like this. I'll say "good try" anyway.

Also noted one guy cosplaying, but not receiving much attention- Luffy from One Piece.

There were more cosplayers around, but I decided to get a look at some of the game stalls first.
A CoD4 (Call of Duty 4) poster.

Some dudes playing. These two guys I was watching seemed to be.. pretty noobish. Not that I should be saying that though.

A cosplayer- unfortunately, don't know who she's supposed to be either. But her outfit reminds me vaguely of this. Is it? I doubt so. (luvluvluv lets us know this is Sarutobi Ayame from Gintama)

Was about to head off to some shops, but I met Soifon!

Further on my way out, and I confront Kuchiki Byakuya.

There was about another 30 minutes before Cabal SEA's official launch, so we decided to go to some shops first.
The cosplayers didn't stop appearing, however, as we saw some Lineage II cosplayers walk towards us.

I was busy trying to get a picture, and didn't notice the bags she held in her hands. 'Twas a nice surprise when she handed one to me. ^^
Another Lineage II cosplayer- she bowed slightly when I asked if I could take a picture.

As the picture shows, my world stopped a little when she did so...
Okay, just kidding. No offense, but I think I preferred the other cosplayer, so here she is again.

So after handing out the bags, they start to walk off, and I started to move on to the shops.
Saw a Sonic.. mascot, but he didn't look too good. ^^;

Ignoring the blue blur (bad pun!), a little further down and I get distracted by a huge surprise.
セーラーふくです! It's sailor clothing!

Was すごく「ドキドキ」 (very excited) about seeing sailor fuku!
This girl reminded me a little of Hirano Aya.

The other girl who was in Sailor fuku. (BTW- Fuku=uniform... sort of)

Unfortunately, I rushed off to see more cosplayers and forgot to take a flyer from the pretty girls. orz
Had no idea what game they were promoting though.. Didn't know what game they were promoting for the following picture either.

A view from the top- you can see that it's crammed pack (around Cabal and the cosplayers anyway), and this was only half of the convention ^^;

The Cabal section. Should I be calling them sections, stalls, booths, or something else entirely?

After visiting the shops, it's back to the Cabal SEA launch. Saw the Maoster of Asiasoft walking by, but didn't bother to get good shots of it. ^^;

Had missed the start of the launch, but thankfully the Cabal cosplayers were still there (I had expected to see some before the event).

A video of one of the contests, and another of the prize giving. Thanks to chongyilim for the videos.
A picture with one of the two trooper/soldier/special ops guys. I really need help identifying all these people! (Aaven lets us know that this is Commander Chaos)

Then there was another big surprise. This was when I truly wish I had brought my dad's camera.
They did the Lucky Star dance, followed by the Haruhi dance!

Decided to leave early, as there wasn't much to do/see, and finally had a chance to take pictures of some goth-loli girls.

Didn't get a shot of her face, unfortunately..
Another goth-loli girl..

Back at the Hotlink event, I spot a Bomberman! He looked really happy.

(Once again, feel like censoring out my dumb face. orz)
BTW- it started raining as soon as we got into Times Square, but was drizzling when we went back. Just perfect~

Back at the LRT station, it seemed that there were many people on the opposite side of the track..

..in contrast to the not-many people on this side of the track..

'Twas a good thing this side was empty though- that means more space for me (lol).
EDIT: March 25th, 7:31 AM
Thanks to everyone who helped name the characters. ^^ You've been a great help.