March 24, 2008

ACGC - 2008 (Freebies)

Something I meant to but forgot to post about- Some freebies I got from a cute cosplayer at the ACGC 2008.

There were really just three items - unless you count the beautiful bag as well (which I would, btw).



A poster (center), a folder (top left and right), and an installation CD (bottom left and right).






The installation CD for Lineage II-


Used to play this game as well, and is very much like Ran Online. And Cabal has the same gameplay- just... more flashy.

Oh- another item I got from another cute girl: A Cabal SEA installation DVD.


Just noticed what my thumb is pressing against. I didn't really have to take a DVD though, since I already have it installed.

Oh well- Can't refuse a gift from a cute girl, right? I might break her heart~

BTW- Cabal SEA so far has been fine..

I'm experiencing the tremors,
challenging
the destroyers
and emerging as the ultimate hero.

That was so original.