March 29, 2008

Cabal - Force Blader

Don't have a review of Cabal planned, but might be doing one sometime.

There are many job classes available in Cabal: Warrior, Blader, Magician, Force Archer, Force Shielder, and Force Blader.

Just taking a moment here to talk about my n00bish force blader.

Those who play/have played Cabal will know that it's a very flashy game.

This be Battle Mode 1 (BM1) being cast. Upon casting this, I become a force enchanter.


Yeah, it's called the Force. Star Wars, anyone?

This be me in BM1. If you'll full view and take a look at the sword, you can see that the graphics of the game isn't bad at all.


As a force enchanter, I can "enchant" my sword with the Force- meaning I can use my magic skills and enhance my sword temporarily.


Be careful that you don't get too into the whole Force thing though. Might make you a little cuckoo.


BTW- If you're wondering, this last picture is the command "/dance2"