Last Sunday, there was a sunrise service in my church. Every year, on Easter, the service starts early in the morning (somewhere around 6 AM), and ends with breakfast.
They bring in tables, and put a nuclear-powered light on each.

Breakfast this year was Nasi Lemak and some kuih.


Doing some plasticine work. Will reveal it in due time.

Grandmother's birthday dinner- a typical Chinese meal where one gets a plate of rice, then takes the dishes as one pleases.

There were many umbrellas, but no space to leave them, so it gets stacked up.

Saw this guy playing with a fishing rod- immediately thought of this. (NSFW)

Another goreng pisang stall.

Chicken rice for dinner- It's chicken, with rice (and cucumber).

Moar dead animals.

Lunch at Nando's with a couple of friends. I seem to be going there quite often lately.

Didn't have the house key, so had to wait for the key to arrive. Was so

Like I mentioned- it was an uneventful week. During these "uneventful" days, I busied myself with anime and Cabal, and didn't do -that- much for the blog. Will need to re-set my goals.
BTW- I had 0% chance to have more Malaysian foods in my diet this week.