March 06, 2008

Devil May Cry 4 Demo

Was in Mid Valley yesterday to get some supplies for a group project. There were a bunch of HD TV's on display, but I paid no mind to them.

Not to the TV's anyway, but what they were showing on the TV.


They were showing a DMC4 demo! (You can't really recognize it from the picture) Wanted to stay and watch very badly, but had to place shopping as my priority. Made quite a bit of noise as my friend dragged me to the escalator though ^^; Caused a number of heads to turn.

At this point I had thought of posting about a super market, but will save that for when I have pictures.

On the way back, I noticed there were more people gathered around to watch the demo.


Once again, I repeated the process of wanting to watch, but this time, had to pull away my friends instead.

Have heard that DMC4 is..
...as entertaining as hell.
But what do you think? Do you play/want to play DMC4? If you're playing it already, how do you feel about it?