April 09, 2008

Mizunaga's Sketches

Recently, I picked up oekaki (sketching) on the computer again. Used to do it quite often, but stopped because I was bored (I think). I normally host my works on deviantART, and it's also the host of the flash I make.

Just decided to talk about this, since I recently completed my "Dual Shock-tan" a few days ago.


I'm no artist, and I don't have a tablet (I be using mouse), but I'm still proud of my work. ^^

(Picture description here.)

Every once in too long a while, I'd attempt to draw a picture or make a flash of something that I think is funny.

Have some pretty lame ones too, like Dead Note.


I don't do it often, but I sometimes color pictures as well (have only uploaded one though).

This be Dark of DNAngel.


The artwork is done by Roxcrosser. Unfortunately, she isn't interested to draw manga/anime-style anymore.

This seems to have spun off of "Mizunaga's Sketches" aye?

Anyway, if you're interested in looking at more of my crap sketches, head over to my devART profile.

If you're interested in watching some crap flash animations, you can check them out at tag "flash" instead.