May 25, 2008

Baygon Gets Weak


Baygon- a pesticide that used to be extremely useful.

I'm not sure since when exactly, but it (recently) got taken over/was sold to another company. It used to be able to kill any pests that crossed the area sprayed, and would do so within minutes. Now, it's just about as good as perfume.

This morning, my dad sprayed a corner where there were a lot of cockroaches. The old Baygon would've easily killed all of them, but this "new Baygon" let them run all over the house before they turned on their backs. And not only did it take a long time to do that, they weren't quite dead! As I tried to sweep them up, they all got up and started running away.

So this brings me to the question: Do you use pesticide? If you do, what brand do you use, and is it good?

BTW- If you're wondering why my house has so many cockroaches, I'm blaming it on the house being old. orz