After reading Lanie-emon's post about the French fair in 1 Utama (read it here), I knew I had to fulfill my duty as a Malaysian otaku and check out the fair for the maids as well.

To my surprise, it was just a pretty tiny thing with a couple of booths and the like.
There were no maids! (;_;)
As with Lanie-emon, I declare, DEFEAT. But unlike Lanie-emon, I couldn't wait for hours ^^; Had to just check it out and then walk to my grandmother's house for dinner.
Aside from the lack of maids, there was a general lack of people checking the fair. I think the location wasn't too good, and perhaps my timing was a little off too.. (was there at about 7:40 PM)
For those who are interested, the last day of the fair is tomorrow (19th May). I have no idea if the maids will be there or not, but if you do go and do see them, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
Here are some consolation pictures instead:



And this one is NSFW so...
Click here to view!

To my surprise, it was just a pretty tiny thing with a couple of booths and the like.
There were no maids! (;_;)
As with Lanie-emon, I declare, DEFEAT. But unlike Lanie-emon, I couldn't wait for hours ^^; Had to just check it out and then walk to my grandmother's house for dinner.
Aside from the lack of maids, there was a general lack of people checking the fair. I think the location wasn't too good, and perhaps my timing was a little off too.. (was there at about 7:40 PM)
For those who are interested, the last day of the fair is tomorrow (19th May). I have no idea if the maids will be there or not, but if you do go and do see them, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
Here are some consolation pictures instead:



And this one is NSFW so...
Click here to view!






