May 19, 2008

Station 1 Cafe


Station 1 Cafe is a fusion restaurant located at Kuchai Lama.


It's Western-Chinese fusion, so thankfully, the menus are in both Chinese and English too.


Ribeye-steak with a sauce of your choice (Mushroom, black pepper, or something else I forgot). The waitress accidentally called it "eyerib." XD
Comes with mashed potato, corn and coleslaw (or salad. I forget). I ordered mine with black pepper sauce. The black pepper sauce has a little honey in it, but in just the right amount- not enough for the taste of honey to overwhelm everything else.


Kung po chicken with rice. Kung po chicken is fried chicken with a somewhat spicy sauce.

Vanilla milkshake *cue milkshake song*

They had some other interesting drinks as well. "Harry Porter" for example. Another would be "Sky Juice" which is really just water with a slice of lemon. =_=ll


This cafe has Wi-Fi access too.

A Vintage poster~

The younger Beatles.


Overall, their food is pretty good. A little pricey, but rather reasonable for the kind of food you get. Their service is so-so, and the waiting time for the food was not bad either.

Worth a try.