May 10, 2008

Mother's Day

Almost forgot.

It's late now, but.. today was a day to celebrate one of your most wonderful gifts, your mother.

To sons, daughters, and husbands- I'll honestly say, all I did was wish my mother "Happy Mother's Day" and tell her I love her, but that doesn't mean you should treat your mother/wife the same. If you haven't wished her yet, or have not done anything for her, you should just give her a call/talk to her first thing in the morning, and let her know you care. Or just make a simple breakfast for her and help around the house. Your mother/wife has worked hard to take care of the family, so just take this chance to show how much you appreciate her.

To mothers- Though they may not always show it, I'm sure your family loves you very much. If you're a new mother, congratulations - be sure to bring your child up the right way. If you're a "veteran mother", good job on making it so far. Either way, moms, I give you my respect. We all love you!

Happy Mother's Day!