Today, it's Anime·Tech, which I've mentioned a few times before.
They sell lots of anime-related stuff, such as these figures and plushies. Took the following picture when the sun was out and shining through the (glass) roof. Coincidentally, most of the light is focused on the Bishoujo figure shelf ^^;

More figures-

Lots of books. I'm not too sure, but I think these are artwork books? Some correct me if I'm wrong.


Code Geass stuffs.

I usually get my accessories from this place. However, sometimes the accessories can get to be quite crap, like this Lucky Star one here:

Other goods you can find in Anime·Tech are OSTs, singles,
Overall, I'd say their stuff is pretty overpriced, and you should avoid buying stuff from here, especially figures. If it's figures you're looking for, you should try the XL-shop instead. The most worthwhile thing you can get from this place, IMO, is the accessories.
