
This store is called "Time Machine" and is a "hybrid toy store".
It's a fantastic place to look for Gunpla- they have excellent variety. Not only is there a good selection available, it's the cheapest Gunpla I've ever seen. Some prices: Justice Gundam 1/100 going at RM88, Astraea Gundam 1/100 and Over Flag 1/100 at RM100.
Besides Gunpla, there are also quite a number of other mecha items (such as Keroro in Action?! kits and Armored Core figures). This shop also has a section for bishoujo and etc figures, but the mecha still dominates by far.
Maybe it was because I didn't take a good look, but I don't remember spotting any Macross kits here. Neither did I notice any Knightmares.
But still, it's a wonderful place to go to if you're looking for Gunpla. While in this store, you might hear the staff speaking in Chinese, but don't worry- they speak English too.
This store is located at Times Square KL, but I forget on which floor ^^;