March 27, 2011

150 Anime Challenge: Week Twelve

3/20: Arakawa Under the Bridge episodes 7 – 13 COMPLETE, Monochrome Factor episodes 1 – 12, Highschool of the Dead episodes 1 – 4
3/21: Monochrome Factor episodes 13 – 24 COMPLETE, Highschool of the Dead episodes 5 – 6
3/22: Dragon Crisis! episode 10, Level E episode 10, Wandering Son episode 9, Gosick episode 10, Fractale episodes 8 – 9, Kore wa Zombie desu ka episode 10, Highschool of the Dead episodes 7 – 12 COMPLETE, Skip Beat! Episodes 1 – 5
3/23: Dragon Crisis! episode 11, Level E episode 11, Skip Beat! Episodes 6 – 21
3/24: Skip Beat! Episodes 22 – 25 COMPLETE, Hakushaku to Yousei episodes 1 – 12 COMPLETE
3/25: IS: Infinite Stratos episode 11, Yumekui Merry episode 11
3/26: Wandering Son episode 10


You know...I say that was a damn good week. I finished five series, after all, and that's actually more than I finished over spring break. Weird. Not that I'm really going to complain, considering that was incredibly helpful. Oh, and there was plenty of Hiroshi Kamiya.





Friday I was busy doing other things and Saturday I was at a convention...which, really wasn't a good con and as such I won't bother even trying to write a post about it.



This upcoming week should go pretty well, too. Not necessarily in me watching a lot of full series, but in that a lot of final episodes should be on, so there will be a number of things completed. Awesome.