March 29, 2008

Human Games

Remember once when I posted about human art? Recently took a glance at the 2007 YouTube video awards, and saw the first place winner for the "Creative" catagory- Human tetris.



I must say, it's impressive- both the final product and the work they go through.

Here's another video- Human Space Invaders.



Another- Human Pong.



Pole position.



I remember playing all of those games before (of course, not with people), but didn't know the names of some of them (like pole position and pong). They're retro (old) games, but are timeless- that is, they can still be fun anytime. I'd say tetris is the most popular among those games though- never really liked tetris, but love pole position.

Anyone else here who used to/still enjoy these old-school games?

BTW- Human tetris might have won the first place title for creative, but I surely know this is the true winner. (lol)