Some time back, I did a post about the Pasar Malam (which you can read about here), but only managed to show you a bit of the things available. Today, I'm back with more.
Click here to continue reading
Some little Kamen Rider and Ultraman figures.

Bearbrick!

PC-DVD games. Of course, they're pirated.

You can also find games like Call of Duty 4, Counter Strike, and Hellgate here.

Telur-telur (eggs).

It's the CJ7 alien. This toy hammer makes a funny sound when it hits something.

Pirated music CDs. Too bad they don't have any OSTs for sale ^^;

There were two beggars going around, mike in hand, speaker in front. They sang songs as they moved along, obviously hoping to earn some money. I'd say this guy is doing better than 'professional' beggars, but of course, the world is becoming more dangerous and deceptive, so we should be wary about giving to poor looking strangers.

Saw this and thought it was interesting...

It's preparation is a bit like takoyaki, except this looks like it requires less skill. Main ingredients are egg, some kind of minced meat, and something else I couldn't really see.

Manga in Chinese (Mandarin, I believe). Among English, Malay, and Chinese translations, Chinese is the most widely available, and also the cheapest.

Proper books are also available.


Belts- RM7 each.

The alien thing from CJ7 again. This fella seems to be a popular subject of goods nowadays.

More discs-

Needless to say, these are pirated box sets, and one should refrain from buying them.
Click here to hide this post

