May 29, 2008

Tower of Druaga - OP and ED Singles


First up, the OP, 「SWINGING」 by Muramasa. The songs starts out very upbeat and fun, and then successfully transits to a more "serious" mood. I definitely give this a thumbs up.


Along with that, are the two songs that came with it.. 「CHOCOLATE SHAKE」 and 「キミボク」.

「CHOCOLATE SHAKE」 pretty much maintains the same tune as 「SWINGING」, so it's a little boring. To add to that, it's sung entirely in English.. I'm sure you know what that means. Their pronunciation is horrid, and I could barely understand what they were saying.

「キミボク」 on the other hand, isn't that bad. It's upbeat, but doesn't carry as much of a fun mood as 「SWINGING」 does.

The MV for 「SWINGING」 is kinda boring, and their lip-syncing is horrible. Also, there are no minus versions of any of the songs.


The ED, 「塔頂者たち」 (Touchousha tachi) by KENN is nice, but from 2:27 to 2:45, there's this girl speaking in the background, and that kinda ruins the song, IMO.


「KIZUNA」, the accompanying song, I have no complaints about. A very nice song.

「SWINGING」 MV below.



「塔頂者たち」 TV size below.



BTW- who else here is watching Druaga? It's one of my favorites this season.